Helping Tips for Bride to Select a Wedding Dress
Indian weddings are famous world over for their great pomp and show. Weddings are given prime importance in India. It is arranged on a grand basis which includes inviting lots of people, friends and relatives. There are so many ceremonies to be held. Many different types of preparations are need to be done and much more. That’s why Indian weddings are greatly memorized even after so many years. One of the things given very high importance in Indian wedding is wedding dress. For bride its importance is the highest.
To look good is high on the agenda of brides on wedding and wedding dress is their greatest tool. Auspiciously also weddings dress is highly regarded. Brides start looking for wedding dress in months advance. They opt either from the sari, lehnga choli or salwar suit. These also come in variety of styles, colors and designs thus options are plenty. Brides are more concerned about dress than groom because more focus is on bride and bridal dress only. Brides need to choose the best wedding dress to look the best. If you are unaware of how to look for bridal dress then here are the helping tips for you. Following them will certainly end up in purchase of dashing wedding dress.
* As you start thinking about wedding dress first of all set on budget. It greatly narrows down your search. Wedding dresses come in various price ranges, thus will help you in looking. Deciding a price range helps you in the selection of dresses, when you arrive at a shop.
* Bride should decide what type of dress she is planning to wear on wedding day. She has options of sari, lehenga choli and salwar suit. Hence type of dress should be first decided. She can have personal choice and or its decision depends on to which region or community she belongs to.
* After deciding on type of dress next important think to consider is season. Season is a strong determiner and greatly assists in pick of fabric of wedding dress. Chiffon, georgette, net, etc. are perfect fabrics for summers for wedding dress. For winters, fabrics like silk, tissue, satin, velvet etc. are best. Bride should opt for wedding dress fabric according to the season going on.
* Wedding dresses for Indian women come in various styles and designs. Bride has various options to choose from. Some of the styles in wedding dresses are fish-cut lehnga, A-line lehnga, skirt type lehnga, straight cut lehnga, churidars suit, A-line suits, bridal saree, lehnga style saree, fish cut sari and so on. Opt for style that suits you.
* While selecting a wedding dress bride should keep her figure in mind and what suits on it. Dress styles are made keeping different body types in mind. Like heavy brides should go for slim fit or straight cut dresses. They are best suited for them. For thin brides voluminous or dresses having flare are best. In short, dress should complement brides figure well.
* Comfort factor is very important to be looked after while opting for a wedding dress. Especially when it is an Indian wedding importance of this factor increases a lot because generally Indian weddings are long, so the wedding dress should be extremely comfortable so that bride can carry it well.
These tips are very basic and practical. They are of great help to brides in selection of wedding dress.